Family Sponsorship Program


Applicants that are either already Canadian citizens or permanent residents and are at least 18 years can be sponsor their by family members who wish to move to Canada. These relatives could be:
•Common-law partner,
•Dependent child (this includes an adopted child) or
•Other eligible relatives.
Contact us to get more information about the Family Sponsorship Program and to start your application